Mini ST-LINK/V2 on a small single board, an extreme low cost solution for in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32.
- Onboard 500mA self-recovery fuse to avoid harming by short circuit
- Dual voltage output (3.3V/5V), easy for debugging/programming
- Standard USB interface for direct connection to PC
- Debugging/Programing performance
- Debugging : run at full-speed, single-stepped, breakpoints, viewing variables and registers, etc.
- Programming : supports FLASH ROM, EEPROM, AFR, etc.
- USB2.0 combined with SWIM/SWD interfaces : quick response for debugging & fast speed for programming
- Upgradable firmware
- The firmware is upgradable to support more devices in the future
- Automatically upgraded
- Supported software
- ST-LINK Utility v2.0 (or higher ver.)
- STVD Version 4.2.1 (or higher ver.)
- STVP Version 3.2.3 (or higher ver.)
- IAR EWARM Revision v6.20 (or higher ver.)
- IAR EWSTM8 Revision v1.30 (or higher ver.)
- KEIL RVMDK Revision v4.21 (or higher ver.)
- Supported devices
- All the STM8 devices with SWIM interface
- All the STM32 devices with SWD interface
برای سفارش و یا برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر و سفارش با ما تماس بگیرید.