1. Creative products, RF-Nano-Board: Upgraded nano board for , The main chip is ATMEGA328P-MU QFN32, the latest bootloader ( IDE 1.8.8) was burned down. It is fully compatible with the common nano board. RF-Nano-Board is PIN-PIN with Nano V3.0,and share the same codes.
2. More convenient for application: The RF-Nano-Board integrates an NRF24L01+ module with nano v3.0 board, which is very convenient for 2.4G wireless connect application.
3. High quality material and Technology: We used high quality PCB original material and Immersion Gold Technology to make sure every board has smooth edge and more reliable.
4. Super small volume design, more convenient to use: The PCB size is only 48mm*19mm, the pin is fully compatible with Nano V3.0,No Soldering needed. The micro usb port is more convenient to use.
5. RF-Nano-Board using CH340 chip to UART, you can download mac, windows, Linux three system drivers.
Nrf24L01+ 2.4G wireless
Operating Voltage: 5 V
Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 2 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Analog I/O Pins: 8
EEPROM: 1 KB
DC Current per I/O Pins: 40 mA (I/O Pins)
Input Voltage: 7-12 V
Digital I/O Pins: 22
PWM Output: 6
Power Consumption: 19 mA
◆ It is fully compatible with the nano-v3.0 pin and its usage method
◆ BLE chip: TI CC2540
◆ Work channel: 2.4G
◆ Transmission distance: 50m
◆ Supports AT directive to configure BLE
◆ Support USB virtual serial port, hardware serial port, BLE three-way transparent transmission
◆ Support master and slave switch
◆ Supports sending over 20byte.
◆ Supports iBeacons
◆ Interface: Micro-USB
◆ Input voltage: USB power supply, Vin6~12V, 5V
◆ MCU: ATmega328P-MU QFN32
◆ Bootloader: Newest 1.8.8
◆ Pin: Two Lines 2.54mm-15Pin
◆ Size: 48mm x 19mm x 12mm
Please use IDE 1.8.6 or higher version, First, install the CH340 driver, then follow this selection path in IDE: Tools – Board“ Nano” Processor “ATmega328P”,
otherwise you’ll find that you can’t burn any program.
برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر با کارشناسان فروشگاه تماس بگیرید.