Cube Flight Controller
The Cube flight controller (previously known as Pixhawk 2.1) is a flexible autopilot intended primarily for manufacturers of commercial systems. It is based on the Pixhawk-project FMUv3 open hardware design and runs PX4 on the NuttX OS.
The controller is designed to be used with a domain-specific carrier board in order to reduce the wiring, improve reliability, and ease of assembly. For example, a carrier board for a commercial inspection vehicle might include connections for a companion computer, while a carrier board for a racer could includes ESCs form the frame of the vehicle.
Cube includes vibration isolation on two of the IMU’s, with a third fixed IMU as a reference / Backup.
- 32bit ARM® STM32H743 Cortex®-M7（with DP-FPU）
- 400 Mhz/1 MB RAM/2 MB Flash
- 32 bit STM32F103 failsafe co-processor
- Three redundant IMUs (accels, gyros and compass)
- ICM 20649 integrated accelerometer / gyro, MS5611 barometer on base board
- InvenSense ICM20602 IMU,ICM20948 IMU/MAG, MS5611 barometer on temperature controlled, vibration isolated board
- All sensors connected via SPI.
- Redundant power supply with automatic failover
- Servo rail high-power (7 V) and high-current ready
- All peripheral outputs over-current protected, all inputs ESD protected
- 14x PWM servo outputs (8 from IO, 6 from FMU)
- S.Bus servo output
- R/C inputs for CPPM, Spektrum / DSM and S.Bus
- Analogue / PWM RSSI input
- 5x general purpose serial ports, 2 with full flow control
- 2x I2C ports
- SPI port (un-buffered, for short cables only not recommended for use)
- 2x CAN Bus interface
- 3x Analogue inputs (3.3V and 6.6V)
- High-powered piezo buzzer driver (on expansion board)
- High-power RGB LED (I2C driver compatible connected externally only)
- Safety switch / LED
- Optional carrier board for Intel Edison (now obsolete)
برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر با کارشناسان فروشگاه تماس بگیرید.